MWPVL International welcomes you to our FTP site which we use to transmit data files greater than 10 MEG to and from clients with total security and confidentiality.
To transfer or receive files to our secure site you will need to be setup as a trusted client first. Please contact us to receive your username and password. Once you have this information please follow these instructions.
- Click on the FTP link provided to you by your client manager.
- Enter in your assigned client username and password.
- Click on the file folder tab to the right called “Files”
- To download a file, right click on the file you want and select download
- To upload a file, click on the Add file icon which invokes a pop-up window. Use browse to locate the file on your local hard drive and then click “Start Upload”.
Please note that files > 10 GIG will exceed the FTP server limit and will need to be transmitted through an alternative approach. All data files will be removed from the FTP site within 24 hours.