On behalf of the MWPVL International team, welcome to our web site! We encourage you to take time to look through our Knowledge Center where we provide insightful perspectives on important supply chain and logistics-related topics. We are currently working on a major overhaul of our site frequently so check back with us frequently.
2019 is our twelfth year in business. We have enjoyed eleven straight years of growth both in terms of top-line revenues and in bottom-line profits. 2018 was another important year for our firm as we increased the firm's revenues and profits for the eleventh straight year. As importantly, our company achieved this success through self-funded hard work alone, never once have we borrowed money or received any subsidies or government assistance.
I remain convinced that today, more than ever, there is a strong market need for high quality 100% unbiased trustworthy supply chain and logistics consulting experience provided by seasoned industry experts who are strictly focused on the needs of your company's requirements.
We are very proud of our achievements, particularly in terms of the number and caliber of new clients that have entrusted us with their business. 2019 will definitely be an exciting year for our firm as we continue to add more people and geographically expand our company.
A few of recently signed projects that are currently underway or have recently been completed include:
- The expansion of our services into the Baltic countries with a strategic distribution network strategy study of one of the largest retailers in the region.
- The design of two new centralized slowing velocity centralized distribution centers for two North American grocery companies. Projects include state of the art automation technology for full case and split case processing.
- An operational assessment for automation systems for a 300,000 sq. ft. automotive aftermarket parts distribution center in Texas.
- A major I.T. and operational consulting and implementation mandate for a major manufacturer of roofing supplies in the United States for a WMS evaluation/selection project.
- The design of a new highly automated 55’-high 650,000 square foot automated greenfield distribution center for one of the largest foodservice distribution companies in the United States.
- A major distribution network strategy optimization project for one of the largest grocery wholesale distributors in the United States.
- A major distribution network strategy optimization project for one of the largest food wholesale distributors in Canada.
- A major distribution and inventory optimization strategy project for a leading global distributor of parts to the North American energy industry.
- The detailed master planning of a distribution center expansion involving the consolidation of multiple warehouse facilities in Barbados for one of the largest food and beverage wholesale distributors in the West Indies.
- A strategic product flow path optimization study and evaluation of self-distribution opportunities for out of network SKUs for one of the most successful grocery retailers in the United States.
- The design of a 400,000 sq. ft. automated and mechanized apparel distribution center in Western Canada for a large multi-brand retail apparel company.
- A strategic distribution network study and distribution center expansion project for a grocery retailer in Canada.
- A strategic distribution network optimization project for a rapidly growing mid-size Canadian lighting and ceiling fan wholesale distributor in Canada.
- A significant project involving I.T. and operational consulting for a major brand name consumer appliance manufacturer in the United States to help improve a WMS integration project.
- The design of a new greenfield 460,000 square foot centralized slow moving Grocery / Health & Beauty Care / General merchandise distribution center for a major Regional Grocery Retailer in the U.S.
- The design of a new greenfield 640,000 square foot Dry Grocery distribution center for a regional Grocery retailer in the U.S.
- A supply chain strategy study to consolidate and distribution operations across a fragmented distribution network and to outsource to a 3PL logistics company for a multinational toy manufacturing company..
- The design of an automated AS/RS 120,000 square foot distribution center expansion for a regional Grocery retailer in the U.S.
- The design of a mechanized Brownfield 70,000 square foot California warehouse for a major cosmetics company.
- A massive 10-year strategic distribution network study for a major California Grocery retailer.
- Strategic advisor for a massive highly-automated robotic shuttle distribution center in the electronics components industry in the USA.
- A strategic study to assess e-commerce distribution infrastructure requirements and operating expenses for a major fast moving consumer goods company in the USA.
- A strategic study to assess integration of multiple business units for a major Canadian drug and general merchandise retailer.
- Design of a facility expansion for a major egg-producer in Pennsylvania.
- The detailed design and implementation of a greenfield Quality Control Center facility for one of the largest pizza restaurant foodservice companies in the U.S.
- A master strategic facility study to optimize and reset a 475,000 square foot distribution center for a major sporting goods company in Columbus, Ohio. This project includes the optimization of after-market parts distribution.
- A 20-year logistics strategy master plan for a U.S. grocery retail supermarket company that has a complex but effective distribution network strategy in place. The plan enables the firm to expand its distribution footprint with the right timing, location and strategy.
- The design of a new 30,000 square foot expansion for en enclosure fabrication company in Fort Worth, Texas.
- A strategic study and a detailed warehouse operations assessment for a major Canadian retail apparel company seeking opportunities to improve distribution support for its retail stores and its e-commerce channel within the same building.
- A study of the business requirements for a warehouse management system and full services to assist in the evaluation and selection of a solution provider for a large beverage and ice cream manufacturer in Pennsylvania and also for a major food and beverage distributor in Jamaica.
- The development of a national logistics strategy and the reset and expansion of two beverage distribution center facilities in Trinidad & Tobago. As well the design of a freezer/chiller building for raw materials.
- The conceptualization, design and master planning of one of the most automated pallet handling distribution centers in North America.
- The design of a multi-temperature conventional Produce distribution center for a new greenfield distribution complex being constructed for a major U.S. supermarket retailer.
- The evaluation of a distribution network strategy and 3PL outsourcing for a major American olive oil producer.
- The design of 5 different options to reset and optimize an existing 141,000 Sq. Ft. retail and liquor distribution center in Miami, FL.
- The design and implementation of the world’s most automated logistics center for a major beverage producer in the the Middle East. The facility features 9 different types of automated material handling equipment including ASRS, overhead monorails, inverted monorails, laser guided vehicles and automated truck loading equipment. The building will contain more steel than the Eiffel tower. Production output will exceed 1,000 pallets per hour in design year.
The drive to increase productivity and efficiency is a moving target so where do you turn when your distribution operations have already achieved maximum performance levels? The best logistics managers recognize that there is always room for improvement. They understand that a “fresh set of eyes” can deliver significant value through the application of creative and innovative ideas and industry insight. This is precisely the role of MWPVL International.
MWPVL International provides a unique blend of specialized supply chain consulting services for high volume distribution companies to improve the quality, accuracy and efficiency of their distribution operations, distribution center facilities, and distribution networks. Our staff of experienced professionals has managed a wide range of complex mandates for many world class logistics companies. These projects have involved leading edge supply chain execution technologies, software applications and automation concepts integrated with best practice principles. Our clients understand that copying a competitor's logistics strategy is not always the best path towards achieving logistics excellence. Our clients also recognize that true sustainable competitive advantage is created when new and innovative solutions are developed and applied specifically to the needs of their business.
If your firm is looking for a fresh set of eyes that can make a solid difference to your distribution operations then why not contact MWPVL International. We can share our thoughts with you at no cost or obligation to determine if our qualifications are suitable to your business needs.
President and Founder
MWPVL International Inc.